My school term ends May 8th. That is a big relief. I am so burned out right now. I only have one year left. Next year I am a senior and then that is it. So what am I going to do after I graduate from College? Many people have told me to jump right in to a masters program. Here is the current problem with that. I am tired and my family is probably tired of me doing school work. As of right now I would rather invest that time into my family than a master program. If I ever want to do a master program in the future the school will still be there but as of right now, my family comes first.
Since I am getting this lovely degree I am planning on putting it to use. I will most likely entire a commissioning program to become and Officer in the Army National Guard. What does that mean? More pay, more responsibility, more retirement money, and more training. I will post updates on this but don’t expect any anytime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment