Sunday, March 22, 2009

School update

I have 7 weeks until I am done for the year and then I am on Summer break. I don't know why but I put the hardest classes that I have at the end of the school year. I am out on May 8th and then no more school until next school year. Next year will be my senior year and then I am done! I have thought about a master program but honestly I am ready to graduate. I am so glad I can see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. 

It is very hard to balance school, work, church, family, and anything else that I want to do. When I am on break during summer it seems very weird that all I have to do is work and not go do school. School consumes so much time. I am always thinking about how to balance school and work. 7 more weeks and then summer break! 

Mike

2 comments:

Cassie said...

7 more weeks! Freeeeeeedom! :)

Mike said...

i am counting the days too