Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My birthday

This year I am trying to decide if I want to do anything for my birthday. It seem like every year I try or my wife tries to plan something, it always goes a little wrong. Maybe I should just throw in the towel and say, no birth bashes for me anymore. My idea of a birthday bash is having a bbq or going out to dinner with friends. Something simple and low key.

My buddy Luke's b-day is right next to mine funny enough. Everyone says we are joined at the hip and our birthdays are together also. I guess that confirms that we are heterosexual life mates. Nothing wrong with that. We went crabbing for our b-days last year and this year we are going to go coyote hunting. That is just a little side thing we do to "celebrate" our birth I guess you could say.

But should I do anything for my birthday? Do you do anything for your birthday? Oh well, either way I will still shoot a coyote, hopefully and hang with the fam.

Mike

No comments: