Thursday, January 22, 2009

School

So I started school again on the 12 of January. It was nice having time off over Christmas. I had a total of 30 days off from school. It has been sort of hard to get back in the groove of doing school work. I can't believe I forgot how much school work is possible to get. That 30 day break was much needed. I will be done with this year of school during the first week in May. That is going to be great because that gives me about a 3 1/2 month break until next year. I should be all graduated with my bachelors of religion (aka biblical studies) May 2010 if I have no interruptions. I am going to have a big graduation party and it is going to be glorious. It has been so hard going to school, working full time, and spending quality time with my family. I bet Cassie is going to rejoice when I am all done. 

Mike

No comments: